schnittstelle
Head held high

Lou Reed - 1973-01-27, Alice Tully Hall, New York City - REMASTERED SBD

Post by schnittstelle » 14 Mar 2020 22:05

Title: Lou Reed - 1973-01-27, Alice Tully Hall, New York City - REMASTERED SBD

Info hash: cc4855dfdfd9d2c6016d836c175106a66cab367b

Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a reseed of a wonderful recording that I downloaded from DIME in 2016, I believe. I have changed nothing, with the exception of correcting a few minor typos in the info file. All credit goes to the original taper and uploader(s). As you'll see below, my download came thanks to DIME uploader theface07, so many thanks are due that way, and all text below (and the great audio work) is thanks to those prior efforts. Enjoy!

ARTIST: Lou Reed
TITLE: Out of the Underground
DATE: January 27, 1973
VENUE: Alice Tully Hall
SOURCE: SBD
QUALITY: A/A+
ARTWORK: Included (Original "The Phantom of Rock" artwork & new original "Out of the Underground" artwork)

TRACK LISTING:
01. White Light/White Heat
02. Wagon Wheel
03. I'm Waiting for the Man
04. Walk and Talk It
05. Sweet Jane
06. New Age
07. Vicious
08. I Can't Stand It
09. Satellite of Love
10. Heroin
11. I'm So Free
12. Walk on the Walk Side
13. Rock & Roll
14. Sister Ray

TOTAL RUNTIME: 73:32

LINEAGE: MASTER SBD SOURCE>?>"The Phantom of Rock" bootleg>WAV>FLAC>WAV>Cool Edit Pro v1.2.>FLAC 6

TRANSFER/EDITING NOTES:
This show needed a fair amount of work, mostly due to tape deterioration and/or multiple transfers. The frequency response needed to be adjusted moderately. Due to tape transfers, bad storage/tape, etc., a fair amount of low- and high-end frequency loss has occurred. I made a few level cuts and boosts in sections of the recording where the levels abruptly increase and decrease. There are drop-outs here and there that have been corrected where possible. It's worth noting that "New Age" (track 06) has a fairly significant cut about halfway through the song. There are then a few seconds of silence. This silence has been removed. Enjoy the show, now more enjoyable with the layer of mud gone!

Originally upped by: theface07

at DaD